Written by: Sarah Ansari
½ kg Minced Beef
2 slices Bread (soaked in milk)
½ teaspoon Mustard paste
1 Onion (chopped omelet style)
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Thyme
½ teaspoon White pepper
½ teaspoon Ginger/Garlic paste
½ teaspoon (or however hot u want) Crushed Chili Pepper
As required Oil (for frying)
1. Squeeze the milk out of the bread slices and mix in with the minced beef.
2. Add all the spices, egg, mustard paste, ginger/garlic paste and chopped onion into the beef mixture and mix well.
3. Let it marinate overnight or at least 2-3 hours.
4. Heat some oil in the frying pan, make round patties and fry till brown on both sides on medium flame.
5. Turn the oven on at 375 degrees F, then cover a baking dish with aluminum foil and place the fried burger patties on the foil and let it bake till they’re cooked through.
6. Warm up some buns, slather them with mayonnaise, ketchup, a slice of cheese, the patty (don’t forget that!) and anything else you want on it and enjoy!